Performance – Built to Last
Typical family trampoline frames come in small pieces, which allows them to fit in a box and come from overseas.Unfortunately every joint in a trampoline frame allows for the frame to flex, which is why we still build our frames the old fashioned way. The perimeter frame is split into 4 symmetrical pieces on all of our Octagons, minimizing frame flex and maximizing performance. The only down side? They don’t fit in a box!
Our octagons use the same high quality galvanized frame coating as our more expensive rectangular trampolines, ensuring your trampoline will stand the test of time. The most overlooked part of a trampoline purchase from Canada Trampoline is adding it to your will so your grandkids aren’t fighting over it.
Unlike other manufacturers, we don’t put holes in our trampoline frames for spring hook up.
- So that we don’t remove steel from frame, creating a structurally weaker frame
- So that we don’t create an entry point for moisture, which leads to rust
- So that we don’t cause frame stress. With holes, all tension is directed to the top of the frame. This puts stress on the steel to roll inward, off the collar joints where the legs attach, which can cause a high tendency for weld fractures in leg collars
- So that we don’t cause unnecessary wear. With holes, springs sit between your frame & pad that increases wear on both springs & padding, which in turn decreases performance.
Our standard springs are not only manufactured in Canada, but even made from wire milled right here in Canada. Tapered ends offer superior protection against hook damage. We keep stock of many spring sizes.
Because our springs are the stronger, we guarantee them the longer – 10 years against breakage
9″ High Carbon Steel
- Excellent quality of bounce and durability that will exceed your expectations
COMPETITION – 10″ Jumbo Springs
- Provide a softer, deeper bounce
COMMERCIAL – 9″ Piano Springs
- Exceptional durability and resistance to over stretching
- Snappy, reactive bounce
Our Trampoline beds are made from the durable polypropylene fabric. The same material trusted by gymnastics training centres, trampoline parks and professional athletes around the world.
Jump Surface Specifications
- Polypropylene is sourced from the USA’s top quality manufacturer
- 2″ nylon seat belt webbing connects every triangle
- Canadian made galvanized triangles – formed from Canadian steel allow for spring attachment
- Components are stitched into a reinforced perimeter around the jumping surface
- 10 rows of UV stabilized stitching are used to connect it all.
Tear Resistance Polypropylene
- Mesh fabric is woven before being heat pressed to bond the fibres together
- Reduces the risk of small holes in the jump surface splitting unexpectedly
- Used in trampoline parks around the world
- Smooth surface finish
High Airflow Polypropylene
- Mesh fabric is woven and left with a natural finish
- Improved air flow over standard polypropylene
- Used in gymnastics clubs across Canada
- Textured/grippy surface
Are pads are made with impact protection in mind.
What goes into our pads?
- Our pads are unmatched in terms of thickness and quality of composition. With our dense, high impact foam at the core, wrapped in our heavy duty vinyl, you have safety pads almost 2” thick
- Density of the foam is also a significant safety factor. Our 1.7# foam lasts longer & keeps you safer as it does not lose integrity when jumped on or fallen into.
- Also, because of the foam’s closed-cell construction, it is highly resistant to moisture, rot and mildew
- All pads are vented and utilize 3 different methods of attaching to frame. If properly installed, our pads will not blow away from the frame and will remain tightly in place even if fallen into
- 15” wide padding fully covers 9″ springs keeping them concealed, even when jumping near the edge of the surface.
- “Side Skirting” can be fitted snugly around the perimeter of the frame with the included nylon rope