Performance – Built to Last
2-String Jump Surface
Every 2-string 7×14 comes with a hand woven Dave Ross jump surface from Rebound Products. Every detail of these jump surfaces are meticulously hand crafted in Ontario, leveraging Dave’s 40+ years of trampoline coaching and design experience.
- 4mm grid spacing
- 2-string surface
- Exterior grade paint
- Standard painted lines included
Are pads are made with impact protection in mind.
What goes into our pads?
- Our pads are unmatched in terms of thickness and quality of composition. With our dense, high impact foam at the core, wrapped in our heavy duty vinyl, you have safety pads almost 2” thick
- Density of the foam is also a significant safety factor. Our 1.7# foam lasts longer & keeps you safer as it does not lose integrity when jumped on or fallen into.
- Also, because of the foam’s closed-cell construction, it is highly resistant to moisture, rot and mildew
- All pads are vented and utilize 3 different methods of attaching to frame. If properly installed, our pads will not blow away from the frame and will remain tightly in place even if fallen into
- 15” wide padding fully covers 9″ springs keeping them concealed, even when jumping near the edge of the surface.
- “Side Skirting” can be fitted snugly around the perimeter of the frame with the included nylon rope
HEAVY DUTY FRAME
Trampoline frames are the easiest quality to overlook as they are covered and difficult to see in the finished product. They are also one of the most crucial elements in the end performance of the product. As a user lands on the jump surface, the energy is dispersed into the springs and the force attempts to draw the frame inward. Under-built frames or frames broken into too many sections provide flex and sag under these demanding situations. Any movement in the frame results in a loss of energy and a decrease in performance.
The 7×14 Gymnastics 2-String frame maximizes the quality of bounce by using a reinforced version of the 4-piece frame perimeter from our tried and tested 11×17 trampoline. The long-end frame rails are boxed with a 2-3/8″ steel double truss system and an additional 3rd 2-3/8″ steel member is added below the frame. These long-ends are 13.5′ long and each weigh over 76 pounds.
Unlike other manufacturers, we don’t put holes in our trampoline frames for spring hook up.
- So that we don’t remove steel from frame, creating a structurally weaker frame
- So that we don’t create an entry point for moisture, which leads to rust
- So that we don’t cause frame stress. With holes, all tension is directed to the top of the frame. This puts stress on the steel to roll inward, off the collar joints where the legs attach, which can cause a high tendency for weld fractures in leg collars
- So that we don’t cause unnecessary wear. With holes, springs sit between your frame & pad that increases wear on both springs & padding, which in turn decreases performance.
PIANO WIRE SPRINGS
Our standard springs are not only manufactured in Canada, but even made from wire milled right here in Canada. Tapered ends offer superior protection against hook damage. We keep stock of many spring sizes.
Because our springs are the stronger, we guarantee them the longer – 10 years against breakage
STANDARD: 118 commercial grade 10″ piano wire springs.