16×24 Goliath – WORLDS LARGEST TRAMPOLINE!
The World’s Largest Trampoline is hard to put into scale. Measuring 16×24 it is the Biggest Private Outdoor Trampoline and requires an oversized yard to setup! Several frame rails are over 12′ long and the trampoline without enclosure weighs over 650 pounds.
We Ship Anywhere In the USA!
We have sent the 16×24 Goliath Trampoline to California, Nevada, New York, Arizona, Colorado, Utah and Texas to name a few destinations. The World’s Largest Trampoline isn’t your typical trampoline and ships on an oversized skid that is over 14′ long! Shipments go out via freight and typically arrive anywhere in the continental USA within 5-10 business days. Please call us to order!
Performance – Built to Last
Trampoline frames are the easiest quality to overlook as they are covered and difficult to see in the finished product. They are also one of the most crucial elements in the end performance of the product. As a user lands on the jump surface, the energy is dispersed into the springs and the force attempts to draw the frame inward. Under-built frames or frames broken into too many sections provide flex and sag under these demanding situations. Any movement in the frame results in a loss of energy and a decrease in performance.
Every spring on a trampoline adds to the amount of preloaded force that a trampoline frame must withstand. With 228 springs, the worlds largest trampoline uses 6 oversized and reinforced frame sections to withstand the spring tension. Six 1-piece legs hold the 650 pound behemoth off the ground.
Unlike other manufacturers, we don’t put holes in our trampoline frames for spring hook up.
- So that we don’t remove steel from frame, creating a structurally weaker frame
- So that we don’t create an entry point for moisture, which leads to rust
- So that we don’t cause frame stress. With holes, all tension is directed to the top of the frame. This puts stress on the steel to roll inward, off the collar joints where the legs attach, which can cause a high tendency for weld fractures in leg collars
- So that we don’t cause unnecessary wear. With holes, springs sit between your frame & pad that increases wear on both springs & padding, which in turn decreases performance.
Our standard springs are not only manufactured in Canada, but even made from wire milled right here in Canada. Tapered ends offer superior protection against hook damage. We keep stock of many spring sizes.
Because our springs are the stronger, we guarantee them the longer – 10 years against breakage
Our Trampoline beds are made from the durable polypropylene fabric. The same material trusted by gymnastics training centres, trampoline parks and professional athletes around the world.
Our Trampoline bed make up
- Polypropylene is sourced from the USA’s top quality manufacturer
- 2″ nylon seat belt webbing connects every triangle
- Canadian made galvanized triangles – formed from Canadian steel allow for spring attachment
- Components are stitched into a reinforced perimeter around the jumping surface
- 10 rows of UV stabilized stitching are used to connect it all.
Due to the shear size of the jump surface on The Goliath, it is only available in high airflow material.
Are pads are made with impact protection in mind.
What goes into our pads?
- Our pads are unmatched in terms of thickness and quality of composition. With our dense, high impact foam at the core, wrapped in our heavy duty vinyl, you have safety pads almost 2” thick
- Density of the foam is also a significant safety factor. Our 1.7# foam lasts longer & keeps you safer as it does not lose integrity when jumped on or fallen into.
- Also, because of the foam’s closed-cell construction, it is highly resistant to moisture, rot and mildew
- All pads are vented and utilize 3 different methods of attaching to frame. If properly installed, our pads will not blow away from the frame and will remain tightly in place even if fallen into
- 15” wide padding fully covers 9″ springs keeping them concealed, even when jumping near the edge of the surface.
- “Side Skirting” can be fitted snugly around the perimeter of the frame with the included nylon rope