11×17 Rectangular Trampoline
World class quality of bounce and durability. Commonly used in gymnastics training facilities and an excellent backyard addition for gymnasts or athletes.
Performance – Built to Last
HEAVY DUTY FRAME
Trampoline frames are the easiest quality to overlook as they are covered and difficult to see in the finished product. They are also one of the most crucial elements in the end performance of the product. As a user lands on the jump surface, the energy is dispersed into the springs and the force attempts to draw the frame inward. Under-built frames or frames broken into too many sections provide flex and sag under these demanding situations. Any movement in the frame results in a loss of energy and a decrease in performance.
The 11×17 Rectangular Trampoline maximizes the quality of bounce by using a 4-piece frame perimeter. The long-end frame rails are boxed with a 2-3/8″ steel double truss system, virtually eliminating flex in the most demanding situations. These long-ends are 13.5′ long and each weigh over 70 pounds.
Unlike other manufacturers, we don’t put holes in our trampoline frames for spring hook up.
- So that we don’t remove steel from frame, creating a structurally weaker frame
- So that we don’t create an entry point for moisture, which leads to rust
- So that we don’t cause frame stress. With holes, all tension is directed to the top of the frame. This puts stress on the steel to roll inward, off the collar joints where the legs attach, which can cause a high tendency for weld fractures in leg collars
- So that we don’t cause unnecessary wear. With holes, springs sit between your frame & pad that increases wear on both springs & padding, which in turn decreases performance.
Boxed Long-End Frame Rails
- Boxed 2-3/8″ double frame rails, connected with 1/4″ steel gussets
Our standard springs are not only manufactured in Canada, but even made from wire milled right here in Canada. Tapered ends offer superior protection against hook damage. We keep stock of many spring sizes.
Because our springs are the stronger, we guarantee them the longer – 10 years against breakage
9″ High Carbon Steel
- Excellent quality of bounce and durability that will exceed your expectations
Our Trampoline beds are made from the durable polypropylene fabric. The same material trusted by gymnastics training centres, trampoline parks and professional athletes around the world.
Jump Surface Specifications
- Polypropylene is sourced from the USA’s top quality manufacturer
- 2″ nylon seat belt webbing connects every triangle
- Canadian made galvanized triangles – formed from Canadian steel allow for spring attachment
- Components are stitched into a reinforced perimeter around the jumping surface
- 10 rows of UV stabilized stitching are used to connect it all.
Tear Resistant Polypropylene
- Mesh fabric is woven before being heat pressed to bond the fibres together
- Reduces the risk of small holes in the jump surface splitting unexpectedly
- Used in trampoline parks around the world
- Smooth surface finish
Are pads are made with impact protection in mind.
What goes into our pads?
- Our pads are unmatched in terms of thickness and quality of composition. With our dense, high impact foam at the core, wrapped in our heavy duty vinyl, you have safety pads almost 2” thick
- Density of the foam is also a significant safety factor. Our 1.7# foam lasts longer & keeps you safer as it does not lose integrity when jumped on or fallen into.
- Also, because of the foam’s closed-cell construction, it is highly resistant to moisture, rot and mildew
- All pads are vented and utilize 3 different methods of attaching to frame. If properly installed, our pads will not blow away from the frame and will remain tightly in place even if fallen into
- 15” wide padding fully covers 9″ springs keeping them concealed, even when jumping near the edge of the surface.
- “Side Skirting” can be fitted snugly around the perimeter of the frame with the included nylon rope